|Annihilation Mod (v1.7.1) - File Description
| Tech: 8 |
Overall Rating: 9
This is Annihilation Mod v1.7.1 for Dawn of War: Dark Crusade. It was created to bring more content into the game, and to make game more replayable. Adds most of custom content currently available for community use.TThis is the whole mod, so that you can just install it. Remember to delete the old versions.
| || || |
|Annihilation Mod (v1.7.1) - Screenshots |
| Screenshots: |
|Annihilation Mod (v1.7.1) - File Download Options
Primary Download Locations:
| || Name: |
| Worldwide Mirror by FileFront |
| || || |
|Annihilation Mod (v1.7.1) - Readme |
| Readme File: |
MOD IS FOR DAWN OF WAR DARK CRUSADE ONLY!
REQUIRES 1.2 PATCH!
=== TEAM ===
Balnazzar/Hellhunter - Leader/Coder/UI Designer/AI Coder.
ChaosReigns - Co-Leader/Concept Artist.
Gremlin Shoota - Website Manager/Advertiser/News Poster.Divinatus - Coder.
Promythyus - Modeller.
DanVanMan - Main UI Designer.
TYRANICK - Coder.
Brother-Horus - UI Designer.
UlrikTheSlayer1 - Fluff.
King Malekith - Forum Manager.
Da Ezekiel - Beta Tester.
KhorneKrusher - Beta Tester.
=== MEDIA ===
=== CONTACT ===
=== WHAT'S NEW? ===
I believe that this is the last Annihilation Mod release for Dark Crusade. This one contains few balance changes and bug fixes.
=== INSTALLATION ===
Open the .zip archive and then just run the "Annihilation_Mod_1.7.1.exe", select your Dark Crusade location and hit Install button. Go in Game Manager, select Annihilation and have fun.
Make sure you delete the old versions of Annihilation Mod first, and only then install 1.7.1.
=== UNINSTALLATION ===
Just delete the "Annihilation_Mod" folder, "Annhilation_1" and "Annihilation_2" modules, "WXPMod_DCMod" file.
=== NEW CONTENT ===
Mod contains custom models, units, FX, researches, weapons etc. Some units have been replaced by their codex versions.
Wargear Mod integrated and fully working, heavily modified and upgraded.
Advanced Build Menu present.
Old Force Commander and Nob voices restored.
=== BALANCE ===
With the advices of my beta testers, the mod has been balanced as much as possible. Some of the most strict changes have been reworked, so that the mod doesn't seem too hard for newer players. I'm quite sure that it will bring some challenge for more experienced players.
=== ARTIFICAL INTELLIGENCE (AI) ===
The AI was initially, but very weakly created by me. But then, I turned for help to our beloved Thudmeizer. Thudmeizer and his team did immense work on DoW's AI. Annihilation AI is based on Dawn of Skirmish AI. New AI fully uses the new units. Get ready for some wicked AI challenge. Players can easily adjust the AI to their likings through the AI Control Panel in "ai" folder.
=== CUSTOM SCRIPTS ===
The mod contains CutterShane's Heroes Mod. All of the new units have been integrated into Heroes Mod, so they WILL gain experience.
=== KNOWN BUGS, GLITCHES... ===
Most pressing glitch at the moment is, that the mod sometimes isn't recognized by Dark Crusade's Game Manager. For that i've included 2 module files, each pointing to different DLL. In Game Manager you should see 2 Annihilations, if you do, don't be confused, they both point to one mod.
If you are not seeing the movies in game, just copy the "Movies" folder from "DXP2" folder to "Annihilation_Mod" folder.
ONLINE GAME GLITCH!
To play online with your friends, the attrib folder MUST be exactly the same for all players.
If you find any bugs or glitches, feel free to inform us, by posting in our forums.
=== GRATITUDE ===
- For his dedication to DoW community, immense modelling skils, and invaluable help to me with models, and their setup.
Thudmeizer and his team
- For their great work on DoW's AI, help with AI. Without him and his team, there would be no AI for Annihilation.
- For his outstanding models, and lending them for public use. Especially for his model fix.
- For his great models.
- For his advanced Heroes Mod.
- For his great Codex Falcon Grav Tank.
- For his Wargear Mod
- For his awesome skins and taskbar.
- For his awesome Force Commander skin.
- For making Dawn of War.
- For publishing Dawn of War.
- For hosting and informing community.
Last, but not Least - My Team
- This mod couldn't be done without support and work of my team. Everyone did a great job.
Also gratitude fly for all our fans and supporters.
=== COPYRIGHT ===
- Annihilation Mod is property of Annihilation Team. Any distributing for charge is, claiming mod or mod's parts is strictly forbidden. Contact the mod's leader with questions about using mod's content.
- All custom content is property of their creators.
- Dawn of War, the Dawn of War logo, GWI, the GWI logo, Games Workshop, GW, 40k, Chaos, Eldar, Ork, Warhammer, Warhammer 40,000 Device, Space Marine, Space Marine chapter logos, and all associated races, race insignia, marks, places, characters, illustrations and images from the Dawn of War game and the Warhammer 40,000 universe are either ®, (tm) and/or © Games Workshop Ltd 2000-2004, variably registered in the UK and other countries around the world, and used under license. All materials © Copyright Games Workshop Limited 2004 except the Source Code for the Dawn of War game © 2004 THQ Inc.
All Rights Reserved
|Annihilation Mod (v1.7.1) - User Comments
The following comments are owned by the user that posted them. Dawn of War Files is not responsible for their content.
Total comments: 62 | Last comment: 05-01-2011 at 07:03
Click the symbol to expand all comments (view full comments)
When posting comments, you must follow these rules:
The high interactivity of this site should be considered a luxury, not a right. If you cannot follow these simple rules, you can and will be warned or banned from the comments, site or the entire network for any period of time.
- No "Yay I got First Post!" posts, no exceptions and no matter what other content the post has!
- No Pornographic Material. Any sexually oriented imagery or links to such content will not be tolerated.
- No Warez or Illegal Software. This includes linking to software, posting about it, and suggesting to get it.
- No Cursing or Swear words. We encourage you to use our comment sections as a forum to debate files, news, etc., but please use proper adjectives to express yourself. We will not tolerate abuse upon another member or author.
- No Attacks / Retaliation of any kind against a member, or group of members.
- Please do not advertise for other sites or forums here.
- Maximum of 3 smileys per regular member.
Now enjoy yourself and behave!