|DoW2CR- Reincarnate (4.1) - File Description
| Description: |
Welcome to Dawn of war 2 Chaos rising - Reincarnate 4.0
Introducing Stranger to the team, a fantastic modeller, who will bring amazing new toys to the mod.
Me(Adratus) - Coder, Concept
Stranger - Modeller, animator
You can get the new version here : http://www.filefront.com/17827089/Da...arnate 4.1.rar
This is the steam group: http://steamcommunity.com/groups/DOW2-Reincarnate?
Use this group to arrange game etc
Version 4.1 gives you the most balanced and polished Reincarnate yet
Changes from version 4.0
- Fixed problem with file size, now like 64MB
-Hard AI now harder
-apothecary commander has no unique units (don’t pick him, he will soon be replaced)
-chaplain now generic unit
-Apothecary now generic unit
-Assault cannon damage increased
-Tactical cost decreased
-Assault marine cost decreased
-devastators pop increased
-tyrant guard health increased
-tyrant damage increased
-cost of warrior increased
-cost of venom warrior increased
-cost of carnifex increased
-cost of alpha increased
-alpha melee damage increased
-alpha ranged damage decreased
-tyrant guard health increased
-tyrant guard daamage increased
-relic units now also cost waaaaagh
-rubric energy increased
--havoc pop increased
-chaos tactical cost decreased
-khorne bezerker cost increased
-khorne bezerker leader now has sword not powerfist
-plague marine cost decreased.
-blood frenzy ability energy cost increased
-Terminator Daemon sword damage increased.
-ork stinkkbomb damage decreased
-ork stinkkbomb cost decreased
-kommandos now have stinkkbombs
-Improved weapons added in for the warp spider
-Warlock unit added in for warlock
-Farseer protection added in for farseer.
and probably many more little tweaks
he aim of this mod is to create a Dawn of War 2 game which reflects the fluff of the Warhammer universe a little better, whilst delivering a rich and engaging game experience. Each army now feels more personal, having their own way of playing.The choices you make in the game are now more difficult as a vast number of things have been updated and changed.
- A more expensive tech tree, meaning low tier units will last longer in the game and managing your troops becomes much more important when saving up for the next tech level.
- Only Tier 1 units and capture points, this massively increases their usefulness later on in the game and prevents the spamming of the more powerful units.
- Vehicle cap introduced, no more spamming vehicles.
- New upgrades
- New units with new models, thanks to Shuma( refer to credits)
- The whole new "Commander unique" system which will be explained below.
- Races now feel more personal, meaning you must know the race well to get the most out of them.
- Fall back ranged damage increased, you better take better care of your troops.
- Hundreds of new badges and colours schemes thanks to Hangar-8 and Mirage Knight (refer to credits)
Commander Unique System
Ever wanted more differences between the commanders? Well now is the case. Commanders now not only provide unique abilities to use, they now provide unique units and upgrades, only available to that commander. Now choosing your commander is a much more tactical decision, the changes for the commanders are listed below.
Force Commander: Unique Unit: Veteran Marine Unique Upgrades: Lighting claws
Techmarine: Unique Unit: Venerable Dreadnought Unique Upgrades:Extra armour, dark age
Apothecary: Unique Unit: Chaplain Unique Upgrade: Minor Apothecary
Chaos Space Marines
Chaos Lord: Unique Unit: Khorne Berzerkers Unique Upgrades: Mark of Khorne
Plague Champoin: Unique Unit: Plague marines Unique Upgrades: Mark of Nurgle, Bile spewer
Chaos Sorcerer: Unique Unit: Rubric marines Unique Upgrades: Mark of Tzeentch, plasma gun
Hive Tyrant: Unique Unit: Tyrant Guard Unique Upgrades: Toxin sacs
Alpha Ravener: Unique Unit: Raveners Unique Upgrades: Scuttlers
Alpha Lictor: Unique Unit:Lictors Unique Upgrades: Infiltrate
Warboss: Unique Unit: Mega Armoured Nobz Unique Upgrades: Waaaaaaaagh!!
Kommando: Unique Unit: Kommnados Unique Upgrades: grenades
Mek Boy: Unique Unit: Lootas Unique Upgrades: Tank armour, Improved engines
Warlock: Unique Unit: Wrathguards, Warlock
Farseer: Unique Unit: Seer Council Unique Upgrade: Farseer Protection
Warp spider: Unique Unit: Warp spiders Unique Upgrade: Improved Targeters
So there you go, all this is in the descriptions for the commanders apart from eldar, will fix them soon.
I'm planning on starting a new steam group for this mod so we can get some human multiplayer going. Keep an eye out for when I do it.
Also just to let you know, the expert AI is a little harder, just to warn you.
Minor changes have been made here including
- More attribute points to play with
- Corrupt armour is now chaos armour although still some errors.
Shuma for his awesome models
hangar-8 and Mirage Knight for their awesome badges and colours.
| || || |
|DoW2CR- Reincarnate (4.1) - Screenshots |
| Screenshots: |
|DoW2CR- Reincarnate (4.1) - File Download Options
Primary Download Locations:
| || Name: |
| Worldwide Mirror by FileFront |
| || || |
|DoW2CR- Reincarnate (4.1) - Readme |
| Readme File: |
ey Thanks for downloading my mod, here are the instructions to install the mod correctly.
Oh and please read the notes under the install instructions.
1) Extract the "dawn of war 2" folder to your "Steam/SteamApps/common" folder. All the files should automatically go in the right place.
2) Open up steam and go to your Games Library.
3) Right click on your Dawn of war 2 game( Not chaos rising, the orignal) and go to properties.
4) Go to "Set Launch Properties"
5) A small box will appear with a command line box, put in the following: -dev -modname DOW2Reincarnate
6) Click ok, and make sure you put in the right command line as mentioned above, very important it is exact. It might be easier for you just to copy and paste it in.
(To copy and paste it correctly, start from the "-" at the begining and end on the "e")
7) Now double click on the "Launch DOW2Reincarnate" in your "dawn of war 2" folder to launch the mod. You can move this launcher to your desktop and it will still work.
(If you didn't see in the above line, I recommend moving the launcher to your desktop. It's just easier)
To go back to the orignal game, simply remove the command line mentioned above and do not use my launcher.
If really want to get involved with the mod and get some multiplayer action join my steam group: http://steamcommunity.com/groups/DOW2-Reincarnate
- If you didn't read my new hompage, some units and upgrades are now only available to certain commanders, it will say in their descriptions. go to my homepage for more details.
- The expert AI is alot harder now, just warning you :)
- Go to my homepage for regular updates for the mod.
- One of the additions in my mod is hangar-8's badges and colours mod, even if you do go back to the orignal game, this part of the mod will remain there, If you really don't like simply go into your "GameAssest" folder and rename the "Mods" folder to anything else.
|DoW2CR- Reincarnate (4.1) - User Comments
No File Comments have been added yet!
When posting comments, you must follow these rules:
The high interactivity of this site should be considered a luxury, not a right. If you cannot follow these simple rules, you can and will be warned or banned from the comments, site or the entire network for any period of time.
- No "Yay I got First Post!" posts, no exceptions and no matter what other content the post has!
- No Pornographic Material. Any sexually oriented imagery or links to such content will not be tolerated.
- No Warez or Illegal Software. This includes linking to software, posting about it, and suggesting to get it.
- No Cursing or Swear words. We encourage you to use our comment sections as a forum to debate files, news, etc., but please use proper adjectives to express yourself. We will not tolerate abuse upon another member or author.
- No Attacks / Retaliation of any kind against a member, or group of members.
- Please do not advertise for other sites or forums here.
- Maximum of 3 smileys per regular member.
Now enjoy yourself and behave!