The following comments are owned by the user that posted them. Dawn of War Files is not responsible for their content.
Total comments: 8 | Last comment: 08-10-2009 at 03:18
Joined: April 17th, 2007
|Argh, dis fing is stuck on mah foot! |
Yeah I know it sounds more orkish, but the ogryns aren't too smart either...
Joined: July 3rd, 2007
|haha yeah dk player. orgryns look the dumbest to me |
- Doormat = mat at an entrance..... where entrance?!
- But neat pic
Joined: July 14th, 2009
|really simple pic. 6/10 |
From: (san luis a.z)
Joined: March 12th, 2009
|i think thay are stronger the termenators. |
Joined: February 5th, 2007
|#5 orgryns are not stronger than terminators (note correct spelling) |
i would rather verse 10 lumps of meat with no brains than 1 of the very finest warriors of the imperium with tactical skill and weaponry that out match all opposition (arguabley) wearing a foot of solid adamantium.
Joined: July 24th, 2009
|Everyone knows Apothecaries beat Terminators. |
And everyone knows Gretchins completely annihilate Apothercaries.
Joined: January 24th, 2006
|Voting doesn't work for me either. It says I already voted. But I did not. |
When posting comments, you must follow these rules:
The high interactivity of this site should be considered a luxury, not a right. If you cannot follow these simple rules, you can and will be warned or banned from the comments, site or the entire network for any period of time.
- No "Yay I got First Post!" posts, no exceptions and no matter what other content the post has!
- No Pornographic Material. Any sexually oriented imagery or links to such content will not be tolerated.
- No Warez or Illegal Software. This includes linking to software, posting about it, and suggesting to get it.
- No Cursing or Swear words. We encourage you to use our comment sections as a forum to debate files, news, etc., but please use proper adjectives to express yourself. We will not tolerate abuse upon another member or author.
- No Attacks / Retaliation of any kind against a member, or group of members.
- Please do not advertise for other sites or forums here.
- Maximum of 3 smileys per regular member.
Now enjoy yourself and behave!