The following comments are owned by the user that posted them. Dawn of War Files is not responsible for their content.
Total comments: 20 | Last comment: 03-05-2006 at 11:25
Joined: January 27th, 2006
|Nothind special , u could do that any time using the map editor... |
Joined: January 3rd, 2006
|Wheres the action in that pic? i find it rather dull... |
Joined: February 4th, 2006
|Something different.. 6/10. |
Joined: December 31st, 2005
|Its good but i reckon the Bloodthirster needs to be bigger in the game so it towers over everything |
Joined: December 5th, 2004
| *yawns* Not too interesting. |
From: (Orlando, FL)
Joined: January 25th, 2006
|Um, yeah....keep practicing on those screenshots. |
Joined: October 18th, 2005
|awesome! the thing in the middle (khornes messenger?) is the ringleader...lol |
From: (Orange County, California)
Joined: October 29th, 2005
|I love it because Im Chaos. 7/10. |
I could of done this as well with the Denizens of the Warp MOD
Joined: May 2nd, 2005
|borin sorry but it is just plain borin |
Joined: October 31st, 2005
|some good ideas in the design and caption, but you've got to improve it (the angle of caption, colors more shiny to mmake it a bit more "clear" ...) |
good effort though
From: (Modesto CA)
Joined: October 1st, 2005
| not bad not good |
Joined: June 12th, 2005
|not bad would have been better with an avatar instead of a bloodthirster. |
From: (Telford, Shropshire)
Joined: February 7th, 2004
|because it has the ending deamon from dawn of war campagne there i'll give it 7/10 |
Joined: December 27th, 2005
you have to make em do somthing, not just stand there staring holes in eachother... come on, man, be creative...
Joined: January 20th, 2006
|well you guys can go shove it |
From: (new jersey)
Joined: January 31st, 2006
| and not you |
Joined: July 10th, 2005
|Looks like something posed in Mission Editor then screenshot |
Joined: November 18th, 2005
| that is like soooooooooooooooo awsome!!! |
Joined: January 21st, 2006
|hmm boring i mean u see a 1v1 daemon showdown every day |
maybe if u play wid 8 players u can get 4 avatars sv 4 bloodthirsters and get a good angle on it
Could be good
Joined: February 26th, 2006
|4v4? nah use total war mod if you want mentalism =) 12 avatars + 12 bloodthirsters =) |
When posting comments, you must follow these rules:
The high interactivity of this site should be considered a luxury, not a right. If you cannot follow these simple rules, you can and will be warned or banned from the comments, site or the entire network for any period of time.
- No "Yay I got First Post!" posts, no exceptions and no matter what other content the post has!
- No Pornographic Material. Any sexually oriented imagery or links to such content will not be tolerated.
- No Warez or Illegal Software. This includes linking to software, posting about it, and suggesting to get it.
- No Cursing or Swear words. We encourage you to use our comment sections as a forum to debate files, news, etc., but please use proper adjectives to express yourself. We will not tolerate abuse upon another member or author.
- No Attacks / Retaliation of any kind against a member, or group of members.
- Please do not advertise for other sites or forums here.
- Maximum of 3 smileys per regular member.
Now enjoy yourself and behave!